Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meet The Family

Well, today was a rather odd day, I must say.
Just an average-joe day at TAFE..
Partying with Rik and Polska!
The end of the day was where it got exciting though xD

After TAFE, Rik and myself waited around because my mum was supposedly going to pick me up because I had my rather expensive camera on me (She forgot.) But after a while of standing at the front of the school, I started to get all emo and depressed! Because I am failing everything. School, TAFE, Life.
And I also went on about ruining his life.
Because it was my fault he had lost his band, it was my fault he lost one of his best friend's for a while...
If it weren't for me, he'd still be on stage doing the whole 'hot bassist' thing and reminding everyone of Sid Vicious...
All because i HAD to date the lead guitarist of the band.
Word of advice; Do NOT date your band members.
Especially ex satanists.
The whole time he looked at me like I was a complete tit... well...from what I can tell anyway.
He was wearing aviators.
He then counteracted everything I said and sat down on the ground, then told me to sit.
So I joined him ^__^
He then pulled me into this massive hug and said lots of things and made me feel aaaaaaall better!....mostly. =]
(The fact that my mum had completely forgotten about me didn't help the depression. -__-)
Then when we had decided that mum had forgotten about me, we got up and left for my house!
So I could drop off my shit and go on our merry way to Rik's!
My birthday present for him was going into full swing tonight xD
We got to my house and did stuff, mum drove us to Rik's... he showered and we both got fair nervous.
Tonight, we were going to meet his mother.
I'm not going into detail about someone else's personal life, but it was a big deal.
(That was the big suprise btw, he wanted his mum... I actually got her)
We bonded over a Doctor Who magazine, then his aunty rocked up and she took us to go see Mother Dearest.
All the way there.... it was nerve racking.
And when we got there... it was very emotional.
Like, you have no idea.

I can't explain it... but it's made me feel good.
But now i've 'reunited' then, as a lot of people say... I feel that's my life goal completed and I have nothing left to give to the world.... Gahh this is what I kept going on about after school..
Imma shut up and go now, god I sounds so emo.
kill me now, please.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment