Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good times!




Ah gosh!

How weird the past..week?.. has been!

Well...it's not really weird... but whatever! ^__^



I lost a fair bit of wait, but I'm pretty sure I put it all back on again.

So, fail.
Mean's i'm going to have to slug my guts out to get everything off again!




The other day, I found out I was in a bit of a money crisis.
So, I applied for jobs all over the place.


But pretty much ALL of them said i'd have to wait to the Christmas holidays....
Which is cool! Coz it was Sanity and JB HI-FI who said these things, but i kinda need to money right now. =/


I have a $120 present on hold for one of my best friends birthday, which is in about a week... and I have NO money. So, he's just going to have to wait! ...till about Christmas.

Thankfully I have a present for him though, It will just get here a week late though. lol
But it's worth it. =]


But myself, and one of my best friends Paris, are now in a bit of trouble with the law because of that trip to find me a job. It was complete bollocks.

Word of advice: Don't sit down on a train if you have'nt bought your ticket yet. -__-

But whilst we were in Elizabeth, Paris bought a pretzel! It was very tastey!

With it's pepperonni and garlic butter!

And we went outside to eat it! But there was this crow with it's head in a pretzel packet!
And Paris said;
"Ha! Look! The crow likes Pretzels! You're not having mine!!!"


And we sait down, and she devoured it whilst i drank my KFC Krusher!

But then all of a sudden, the crow flew at Paris trying to get her pretzel!
She screamed like a bitch and started yelling at it


"Take it!! Just take it!!!"

And the crow flew away.

People at the Louisiana Tavern behind us were pissing themselves laughing.

And i was choking on Krusher.

Then I applied at Tunzafun and Paris and I pretended to play the games because we were that broke.



And yesterday, was an adventure in itself.

My best friend Tiana randomly rang me and asked if I wanted to go to the beach with her and our gay best friend Drake, so I said "yeah!"

Seeing as I was at Paris's house, I didn't really have clothes.
But we kinda ignored that fact and she lent me a Bonds tank top. xD


So we went into Salisbury, and met up with Tiana and Drake, and jumped on a train!

But this random guy, Damien I think his name was, started talking to Drake, and Drake invited him to the beach.

So when we got to town, Damien ran off to get changed, and we went to Off Ya Tree, where Drake bought me a rather cool poster of Kat Von D! It is now taped to my wall, shining with all it's glory. =]

We met up with Damien again and caught a very smelly tram to Glenelg.

Where I got in lots of trouble with my mum. But we wont go into that. lol.

When we finally got there, we wen't down to the beach and sat there for like, 5 minutes. haha

Then we went and got hot chips and gravy and went home.

Oh, and some of Damiens friends found us on the tram.

Wasn't that exciting?!....................





Oh yeah, Paris and I went and saw the movie Fame.
There were plenty of very sexy guys.


But we got into a Pop Corn fight a spear tackled her into the seats and shoved pop corn in her face!

Take that!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment