Friday, October 9, 2009

It's a party!



Hey!
Well, right now i'm sitting in my loungeroom rather bored.
I'm going to be getting in trouble soon, seeing as i'm supposed to be outside with the rest of my family celebrating my brothers 12th birthday.
But i'm really not interested that much, and there's lots of kids taking over the place!
like before! We had the radio on, myself and family friend Andrew were air guitaring along to Rose Tattoo, being cool and old school, then they turned it off and put Pokemon on.
I don't have a problem with Pokemon, it's an awesome show, but gahhh!!!

And, as if riiiight on cue, some kid just walked in, turned McGuyver (Hey man, don't diss it.), and starts playing Xbox.

Soooo uncool. lol


But anyway, time for one of my more recent 'Adventures'.


Gym.

Ahh, don't you just love the gym?

I went for my first 'sesh' yesterday with the girls,

That lasted like, 6 hours.

Now I who you're not supposed to go that hard, but damn it felt good.

We even impressed the (rather good looking) personal trainer!

But the whole getting to the gym process, was the overly exciting part. /cough

I rolled outta bed at 6am (Which, if you know me.... that's an amaaazing feat.)

Hunted for clothes, then realised basically everything was in the wash.

So lucky me, had to go hunt down a crappy pair of Supre trackies, and work out in a Rammstein shirt.

I walked out of my room and realised how freaking cold it was!
So I ran back in a pulled on my Motley Crue jumper. (Best investment I ever did make.)

And went inside and made a very strong coffee.

Oh, and made bacon and eggs.
got in trouble for it, (Yes, I still get in trouble at 6:30 in the morning)

Then I realised I didn't want any bacon and eggs, so i threw it out.

(ramble ramble ramble.)

I made another coffee (a rather large one) in a thermas cup, and added an extra pick me up to it ; )

And headed out the door.
And walked all the way to Salisbury.
But on my way, I had to cross a flaming bridge covered in fire trucks (Takes more than a fire truck to stop Drop Dead Fred!), and the men who drive them.

That was exciting, I found out that night that someone had stolen a car and torched it. lol

When I got to Salisbury, I wondered around Salisbury aimlessly till the girls showed up.

And then when a train finally got there, We went to be cool and jump on, then some random told us that it wasn't going to take us..

How the hell did he know?

Well... all I know is, he was right. lol

But it was embarressing, so we acted cool and acted like we had ment to walk all the over there and we sat down against a sign, and I relit my cigarette and played cool....drinking my coffee.

Finally the next train there, and we set off.


Partying at the gym (That one time) has gotten me completely addicted to sauna's.. they're so good. You feel so at peace in that hot, steaming room.... sweating away all your toxins.
It's good.

So next week, we're going to go down there, do a liiiiiittle bit of working out, then spend the rest of the day rotating from the sauna, spa and pool.
Because we're cool like that.


Oooohhh! And tomorrow is going to be exciting as hell!

Tomorrow night, Myself, and a very good friend of mine, are going to be parting with Megadeth and Slayer!

I'm....most like going to die.

So, if there aren't any blogs after this, I'm most certainly dead.





Oh!
And im currently on the lookout for a Sid Vicious tee! Or Sex Pistols.. you know.. whatever. lol
but I want him on a shirt. Just him would be good. =]
So if you see one, please let me know!





Much love!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment