Sunday, October 18, 2009

Almost orgy! xD




Well, Last night.... was one of the most interesting nights of my life.
Now I don't want to come across as a slut... coz I really don't normally do this.
I know I WILL sound like a slut, but anyone who actually knows me knows i'm the complete opposite.
But it was all 'spur of the moment' really.... and the guy had just turned 18!
Besides, we all enjoyed ourselves!
And this is in pretty good detail, so.... If you don't like that kinda thing...turn the fuck away now.
So anyways!
It all started with Supernatural.
Myself, Paris and Rik were piled onto Tiana's couch, watching the second episode of season four.
Whilst Tiana, Lara and Drake sat at the table/Tiana's bedroom talking about Highnam High.... I think.
But I was a bit squished, so I spread myself out over Rik and Paris. Because i'm cool like that.
And Rik laughed because the back of my knee was on his penis!
But, by force of habit, after a while Paris started to bounce her leg up and down, the way we all do.
But the friction caused Rik to crack woody.
Which, you know, was funny. lol.
But.... Paris and I got a weeeeee bit curious about his penis.
We found amusement in poking it and what not.
Which caused him to get harder and harder.......
And we made jokes about him ejaculating everywhere!
Which kinda reminded us of a previous adventure we went on, where we trapped Rik in a bottle (Solo bottle) but we thought we could do it for real this time! By catching his semen in a Pepsi bottle!










We caught Rik in a bottle once, see?







But we kept laughing about it and the woody started to go down..
So we devised a plan!
We called over Tiana, and got her to get out honey and Nutella!
And we got Rik naked and covered him in it!
And sooooo we got to work!
Was awkward when Tiana's mother walked out of her room (we were in the lounge room at the time)
So we had to quickly pull the covers up over Rik and ourselves!
Seeing as we had honey and Nutella all over our faces...
This happened about 3 more times untill Tiana set up speakers in there spare bedroom.
That, is when things got interesting.
Leaving Drake in the dining room (Really sorry baby! i love you! Sorry to make you feel shunned, was sort of....preoccupied the whole night. And I was in a shit mood for a majority of the day, I do love you babycakes xD)
Tiana lit candles to set the mood and we had sensual metal playing.
We also blindfolded Rik, to make it more interesting. (Drake soon got picked up and left)
After a lot of licking and in appropriate touching, from all four of us girls, by some weird twist of fate, I ended up on top of Rik.
I really can not remember how I got there lol
After enough peer presure, I started to make out with the poor boy..which helped things crank along really lol
So whilst I took care of upstairs, Paris & Tiana & Lara took care of downstairs.
At one stage, Savage Garden came on, and we all started singing along to the chorus which made Rik piss himself laughing!
After a while though,
Things started to really steam up (the window fogged up hardcore), and we removed the blindfold.
He then realised he had my tits in his face, which he enjoyed. lol
Then things got a bit violent (in a good way) which resulted in the claw marks I found on my back an hour afterwards..
Anyway, the girls started talking alot and his erection started to fade, so they told him to whatever it took to get him going again...so... he ripped my tits out and partied with them. lol!
That also helped greatly.
After a while, he started getting very angry at his penis because it just would not come and started doing the job himself!
Eventually he came and we all laughed when we realised it was all pointless really seeing as we forgot to catch it in a bottle. And we all laughed because it went all over the arse of my jeans. Unfortunately that was my last pair, so I had to come home to mum wearing jeans covered in honey, Nutella and cum.
Rik needed some new underwear seeing is he had caught all his...liquid...in his underwear and he forgot to pack some... so we had to lend him a pair! They were black and pink and said 'Boys Want This' !!!!
But we lost his shirt.... So we all piled into Lara's car and went to Rik's house and he grabbed clothes!
But we dicided we wanted alcohol...but no one had any money.
So we went to Skywalker's house to see if he had money or booze....but he was at his sisters house.
So we went to Drummer Boy's house.... but he was asleep... had an early shift.
So went home, sat around for a bit... laughing at what the fuck just happened...
Then we all went to bed.
And Me, Paris and Rik got told off for being toooooo noisy.
xD



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment