Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm a fool.





He is the greatest to have ever happened to me.
How could I be such a retard and doubt him?

He is my BEST friend..
What was I thinking?!

Yeah, so what if he wasn't there on those few occasions.. compared to the rest of the years we've known each other!!?
He has usually ALWAYS been there for me when I needed him! 
He got up at stupid hours of the morning when I was sick in a completely different state just to make sure I was okay! He walked all the way to my house at 11pm (in this area, that's saying something) to hold me while I cried, when I was at the height of my confusion about both my fathers moving to separate sides of the country.. I looked up and there he was.. The thought of me being unhappy made him unhappy and he'd do anything in his power to me me happy again.. cheering me up was always one of his greater skills... Even when my poor health takes a hold of me, he makes me happy through msn!! Who the hell does that?!
He knows me probably better than anyone, yeah he's made his mistakes.. But quite clearly he's learning... what an amazing young man he is...
I love him more than words can say..
he is my best friend,  forever and always.


























I will love you, with every beat of my heart. (8)





No comments:

Post a Comment