Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doctor Who, HEY!

I have come up with an uber cool idea for I photo I'd like to create! Of myself that is!!
I WILL be in that TARDIS.

Gahh, super excited! He bought me doritos, dip and a coke today! with a hand full of Peter Davison Doctor Who dvds!!! Can't get cooler than that ;DD

Man, I'm a bit annoyed though... my webcam is no where to be found.
-__-


Last night I found myself struggling to wrap my head around the concept of time... It makes no logical sense what-so-ever; take the Doctor Who episode 'The Fires of Pompeii'.. Now we all know about Pompeii and the giant arse volcano that wiped it out. But (I know it is completely far fetched) but according to this episode right, It was the Doctor who caused the eruption. Of course, he had no idea that it was him... he just knew about the disaster like the rest of us.. But when he goes there, the day before volcano day.. he discovers the Pyroviles and what not... that of course, is irrelevant. But any who, he causes it. He causes on of the biggest devastations known to man.
So just imagine..lets say... the Bali Tsunami.. we're all well acquainted with that.. we all saw what happened, and the world was in shock about for years afterwards... imagine finding out that, that was caused by you in the future..with the possibility of preventing it.. you travelling back in time, but the actions you make are what causes it.. so if you had never attempted to save the place, it would never have happened.
Time is a very confusing subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment